Modern.edu invites you for free of charge group courses financed by European Fund for Integration of Third-Country Nationals and state budget.
Who can become a beneficiary of the program?
In order to become a beneficiary of the program, you need to meet following requirements:
You must be a citizen of non UE country, except for highly developed countries like: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan.
- You must be a holder of Polish visa D type or resident’s card, where both documents must be issued for minimum 12 months. Please note that both the visa and the resident’s card must not expire before the closing date of the course.
Double citizenship of EU and non EU country precludes you from benefiting from free of charge courses.
What kind of courses do we offer in free of charge program?
In 2015/2016 program we offer following free of charge courses:
– general Polish (for all beneficiaries) – total of 60 lesson, classes 2 x per week: mornings, afternoons or evenings. 10 weeks of classes (20 sessions)
– general Polish for college students – total of 60 lesson, classes 2 x per week: mornings, afternoons or evenings. 10 weeks of classes (20 sessions)
– medical Polish for doctors or medicine students – total of 45 lesson, classes 2 x per week: mornings, afternoons or evenings. 7,5 weeks of classes (15 sessions)
– bussines Polish (for all beneficiaries) – total of 45 lesson, classes 2 x per week: mornings, afternoons or evenings. 7,5 weeks of classes (15 sessions)
How big will the groups be?
Minimum number of participants is 6 and maximum is 10. Having this in mind please notice that the number of participants in one group is limited. Therefore we will admit first 10 beneficiaries how submit their application ( by e-mail or phone).
How to enroll/sign up for the course?
If you meet the requirements listed above, please contact School’s office ether by phone: 22 881 85 14 or 608 726 270 or e-mail us: email@example.com
Once you are accepted for the free of charge program, you will be asked to visit the School on convenient day and time for a brief level assessment. Please make sure that you’ll have your documents with you (passport with visa D type or resident’s card) for we’ll need to copy it as a proof of you being entitled for participating in free of charge courses.
Looking forward to meeting you in Modern.edu